Faulty Towers the Dining Experience (18+)
Saturday 14 Aug 2021 | $99.00
Pre-dinner drinks from 7:00pm, in The Lounge
Performance commences 7:30pm in The Oaks Room
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate along with five stars, three courses and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside your favourite TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive experience where anything can happen… and usually does!
- ‘Hilariously uplifiting’ ***** In Touch Magazine, Hunters Pokolbin 2019
- ‘The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019
- ‘A kooky but brilliant concept' ***** Melbourne Observer, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2019
Australia born in 1997, the show has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s visited 40 countries over the years, and is constantly touring Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia. It also returns every year to Adelaide Fringe, Edinburgh Fringe and Melbourne International Comedy Festival and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. Now having sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Dee Why RSL features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), David Callan (Basil) and Nicholas Richard (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the About/Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
- ‘A rare treat for a rural community like Oakey [150km west of Brisbane] to witness an international show such as 'Faulty Towers The Dining Experience', and what a Mother’s Day delight it was.’ ***** Scenestr, Oakey 2019
- ‘It’s a funny-bone tickler. A must-see!’ ***** Absolute Theatre, Sydney Opera House 2019
- ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ***** Best of Theatre, London West End 2019