Progress / July – October 2021
What a couple of months! The Sydney-wide lockdown may have halted construction for a couple of weeks however following this, it was back to business as usual for Boden Projects and the development of our sun-lit Courtyard, Flame restaurant and dedicated Bingo and Cash Housie Room, which will be called ‘The Gallery’.
With the foundations set and structures in place, an overwhelming number of works, fit outs and services were completed throughout the months of July, August, September and October that continued to transform our new areas. Some of these works included:
– Open plan kitchen was installed complete with state of the art essential equipment
– Tiling, cabinetry and ceiling works enhanced Flame’s layout
– Water feature foundation and cement was set and will feature a fiery element of surprise
– Sculptural elements were installed
– Tiling works, painting, carpet, fireplace framing and bespoke elements continued to be fitted, adding a Courtyard’s unique character
– Taps were installed throughout the bar
– Installation of custom made cabinetry commenced
– Carpet, kitchenette and ceiling lights were installed
– Walls were painted
– Electrical services were roughed in for The Gallery’s numerous TV screens
It’s all very exciting as each unique space starts to come to life and we can’t wait for you to enjoy each space in person.
Don’t forget, the best place to watch the transformation of this space is through the windows by Bistro or our newly created Gallery Room window, at the top of the escalators on Level 2.
Head to Our Redevelopment to keep updated of our progress.