Progress / April 2021
Courtyard and Flame
Works progressed throughout April on the creation of our new sunlit Courtyard and Flame restaurant. A number of essential works, fit outs and services were installed which included:
– Painting of terrace, ceilings and bulkheads
– Installation of joinery ceilings, stainless bar, back of house benches and new suspended floors
– Fitting off electrical services
– Tiling to back-of-house bar, external courtyard, terrace walls and bathroom walls
– Services fit off in new bathrooms and bar, while high level services took place in new Flame
Works will continue to shape our new Courtyard and Flame over the coming months. The best place to watch the transformation of this space is through the windows by Bistro.
The porte-cochere water feature by lower reception was powder coated with structural and sculptural elements installed, ready for it to be operational in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, outside of the construction zone, maintenance and remedial works took place to the Clarence Street façade, with new parking signs installed. These signs clearly display how many parking spaces are available in each carpark (northern and southern).